Summit Health & Fitness recognises that manual handling injuries are preventable. Our training offers a practical guide for employers, workers and self-employed people to help prevent manual
handling injuries in the workplace by implementing risk management procedures.
Michael Russo is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist who graduated with his Masters in Exercise & Sport Science from the University of Sydney. Michael has 10 years experience and has
implemented manual handling strategies for a range of settings, which include office, warehouse, manufacturing & community.
Summit Health & Fitness ensures that workers become aware of safety issues and perform their jobs competently, consistently and safely. Training is essential to develop a safer workplace and
our aim is to help manage the risk associated with manual handling, which will help you:
- Identify tasks that involve manual handling activities
- Identify the manual handling risks in those activities
- Assess how dangerous the risks are
- Eliminate or control those risks.
- 1. Common injuries in the workplace
- 2. What is low back pain?
- 3. Identifying potential risk
- 4. Injury prevention
- 5. Getting fit for work
- 6. Manual handling demonstration